Monday, October 5, 2009

Many, Many New Things...

I've finished many a project in the past couple of months, and I'm going to strive to update my blog more often. One problem is that I'm just bad about taking pictures of my FOs (finished objects) in a reasonable amount of time. Here are many of my recently FOs:

Luz's Afghan

Waterfall Scarf (#7)

Magic Scarf (Checked)(#12)
Jake's Scarf (#6)

Scarf #8

Scarf #10
Here are many of my recently finished objects. The first is an afghan which I made for my mother-in-law's housekeeper. Luz is a wonderful member of the family. The Waterfall Scarf is from the book 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders. The Magic Scarf is from Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced & Covered in Cat Hair. Jake's Scarf is a free pattern from Lion Brand. I made it for my friend Jake who is currently serving in Iraq. He won't be able to use it over there, but he can when he gets back in Jan/Feb. Scarf #8 is the Ribbed-For-Her-Pleasure Scarf from Stitch 'N Bitch. Scarf #10 is the One-Skein Scarf from Stitch 'N Bitch: The Happy Hooker.

I'm definitely happy that my regular TV schedule is back in full swing. It means lots of time for knitting and crochet. I can tell that my yarn-stuffs production definitely had a down-swing during the summer months. Unfortunately, I have started finishing projects much faster than before. So, at the moment, I'm knitting dishcloths until I have new projects on my list. I still have plenty of Christmas knitting and crochet to do before the holidays, so I'll be plenty busy!

I'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment